UPSC Recruitment 2022 | NDA/ CDS Exam | 740+ Vacancies | Last Date: 11.01.2022 | Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has published National Defence Academy NDA I & Combined Defence Services Exam notification on 22.12.2021 at its official website. According to this UPSC recruitment notification [NO.3/2022- NDA-I & NO.4/2022. CDS-I] it is going to fill 740+ vacancies for the above said exams. Applicants are requested to apply UPSC job vacancy through its official website or the online application link is provided below. Those candidates who are looking for Central Govt jobs can apply this UPSC jobs via online mode on or before 11.01.2022. The UPSC exam notification link is given below for any reference.
Application form with prescribed fee will only be considered, otherwise the online application form will be summarily rejected. Before applying online, candidates once check their eligibility condition such as educational qualification, age limit etc. as given in the notification. UPSC recruitment process will be based on Interview/ written exam. The exam will be held on 10.04.2022. Applicant who are selected for this UPSC job vacancy will be appointed at Anywhere in India with required pay scale. More details of UPSC recruitment notification, selection list, merit list, result, UPSC jobs etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of UPSC Exam Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||NO.3/2022- NDA-I|
|Exam Name||NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY & COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Refer the notification|
|Notification Released On||22.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||11.01.2022|
UPSC Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Exam||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA & CDS Exam
- Candidate should possess 12th/ Degree in a concerned field from a recognized University/ Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Refer notification for age limit details.
- Interview/ written exam.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 (CDS) and Rs. 100 (NDA) through online/ offline mode (SBI Branch).
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
- Apply UPSC exams through online mode.
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”
- Click Examination Notifications, then click required advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- The online application link is available on the UPSC official website.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Make the payment and finally click submit the application form.