Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Navik & Yantrik Posts | 322 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.01.2022| ICG Job Notification @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Coast Guard has intitated the recruitment process by releasing the notification for Navik & Yantrik 02/2022 Batch. Totally, 322 vacancies are allocated for General Duty & Domestic Branch. Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens to fill up these advertised vacancies. Apply online link for Indian Coast Guard will be activated from 04.01.2022. Candidates who are seeking for Defence jobs may apply online on or before 14.01.2022. Aspirants need to bring a valid email id & mobile no and keep it active until 31.12.2022.
Before applying for ICG jobs, candidates are advised to ensure that they met the eligibility. Join Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022 notification is available @ www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. Candidates who had passed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this Indian Coast Guard jobs. Selection process consist of 4 stages like written examination, document verification, physical fitness test & medical fitness. Aspirants need to pay a fee through online mode. More information like syllabus, exam date, admit card, merit list, selection list, upcoming job notices and results will be uploaded at official website.
Indian Coast Guard shortly ICG under ministry of Defence protect coastal areas of India. Coast Guard has been servicing to country since 1978. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, capital of India. ICG jointly works with the department such as Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the central and state police forces. Presently, ICG has more than fifteen thousand personnel, one hundred and sixty five vessels and also sixty aircrafts.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Name||Navik & Yantrik|
|Online Application Available from||04.01.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14.01.2022|
ICG Navik Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Navik (General Duty/ Domestic Branch)||295|
|Yantrik (Mech/ Electrical/ Electronics)||27|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik & Other Posts
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized board.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 22 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection may be based on written exam/ document verification/ medical fitness/ physical fitness.
- Application fee is Rs. 250.
- No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Candidates need to register through online link.
- Apply @ www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Steps to Apply Online for ICG Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Find & click Advertisement for CGEPT 01/2022 Batch.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are new user, you make an online registration.
- Then login to application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit & take a printout of filled application form for future use.