- Excellent experience with either Go-lang, JS, Python, Java
- Experience in Go-lang will be a big plus
- Full stack development experience would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with consuming and working on public cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with GitOps and CI/CD.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Highly skilled in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL Databases (Preferred- DynamoDB, Google Data store Redis).
- Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code.
- Knowledge / experience in building an API.
- Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices.
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms. Graph algorithms knowledge is a plus.
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Any experience with JS testing frameworks will be a plus (Mocha, Jasmine).
- Any SDK or API experience
- Opportunities in the Role
- Work on multiple products in various stages of Product Life Cycle
- Collaborate with a very passionate team of rockstar developers
- Work closely with co-founders, product engineering leaders
- Work with Product and Engineering teams across geographies (Pune, Bangalore, Singapore, US)
- Own complete Product architecture and end to end Product development
- Do A/B testing of ideas and then work on MVPs
- Own rapid prototyping of proof-of concept features
- Get involved in plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Spend time researching and analyzing the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Get aligned to a Key Business/Product Metric (North Star) and work extensively to achieve those objectives
- Tech stack: Go-lang, AngularJS, VueJS, NodeJS, ELK stack, MEAN stack
- Work with Docker Containers, Kubernetes and Cloud-Native services
- Work hands-on with services like AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, AWS Kinesis, GCP App Engine, GKE, EKS, AKS, GCP Cloud Run which are high level Public Cloud services especially for serverless architecture on Azure, AWS, GCP
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization