NHRC Recruitment 2021 | Steno, Programmer Assistant & Other Posts | 25 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 45 Days | NHRC Job Notification @ nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2021: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has released recruitment notification (No. 02/2021) for the post of Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Assistant Acctts Officer, Programmer Assistant, Accountant, Research Assistant, Junior Accountant, Steno Grade-D & Assistant Librarian posts. As per NHRC recruitment 2021 notification, applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill up these 25 vacancies. Applicants who seeking for Central Government jobs may apply for this NHRC vacancy 2021. Eligible & interested candidates are advised to submit the application form within 45 days from the date of publication of Employment News.
NHRC job notification & application form for these advertised vacancies are available @ www.nhrc.nic.in Candidates should attach the self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualification & experience certificates along with filled application form. Selection may be based on test/ interview. Candidates with Diploma/ B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree are essential qualification for NHRC Jobs. Experience in relevant field is mandatory. More details of Human Rights Commission jobs, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website.
Details of NHRC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Advertisement No.||No. 02/ 2021|
|Job Name||Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Assistant Acctts Officer, Programmer Assistant, Accountant, Research Assistant, Junior Accountant, Steno Grade-D & Assistant Librarian|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 209200|
|Notification Released Date||11.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 45 Days from the Date of Employment News|
.NHRC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Research Officer||02|
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer||01|
|Asstt. Acctts Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Steno & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for NHRC Jobs
- Applicants should hold analogous post.
- Candidates must have passed Diploma/ B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree.
- Check notification for more information.
- Maximum age should not exceed 56 years.
- NHRC selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Send the filled application form along with needed documents by post.
- Address: The Deputy Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block- C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023.
Steps to Apply for National Human Commission Jobs
- Go to official website nhrc.nic.in.
- Find & click Notification for filling up various vacancies on deputation basis in NHRC (Advt.No. 02/2021) in What’s New.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.
- Please check www.nhrc.nic.in to know more job opportunity at NHRC.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|