Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Registrar, Registrar & Recovery Officer Posts | 53 Vacancies | Last Date: 07.06.2021 & 30.06.2021 | MOF Notification @ finmin.nic.in
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Finance invites eligible candidates to apply for the following posts such as Assistant Registrar, Registrar & Recovery Officer posts. As per MOF recruitment 2021 notification, they are announced 53 vacancies for aforesaid post in various Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRAT) and Debts Recovery Tribunals (DRT). Central Government job seekers can apply for this Ministry of Finance vacancy 2021. They will hire candidates on deputation basis. Eligible & interested officers are advised to submit their filled application form through proper channel on or before 07.06.2021 & 30.06.2021.
Ministry of Finance recruitment 2021 notification & application form are active @ finmin.nic.in. All Ministries/ Departments/ Attached and Subordinate offices of Central Govt/ State Govt, High Courts/ Public Sector Banks are instructed to forward the application of suitable officers. Candidates must hold analogous post. Degree in law, Experience in legal or judiciary work are desirable qualification for this Ministry of Finance jobs. Applicants need to attach the attested copies of essential documents. Selected candidates will be appointed at various DRTs. Deputation period is 4 years. Above discussed details are taken from the MOF recruitment advertisement.
Details of MOF Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Advertisement No.||F. N. 8/ 07/ 2021-DRT|
|F. N. 8/ 10/ 2021-DRT|
|Job Name||Assistant Registrar, Registrar & Recovery Officer|
|Job Location||DRTs in various states of India|
|Notification Released Date||09.04.2021 & 27.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||07.06.2021 & 30.06.2021|
Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for MOF RO & Other Posts
- Candidates should hold analogous post.
- Check advertisement for more information.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Registrar||Rs. 78800 to Rs. 209200|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700|
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Candidates need to submit the application form through proper channel.
- Check out address details at official notification.
Steps to Apply for MOF Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website finmin.nic.in.
- In Homepage, find Department of Financial Services & click on Notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Submit the form at prescribed address.