CRPF Recruitment 2021 | Paramedical Staff | 2439 Vacancies | Walk-in Interview Date: 13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021 | CRPF Job Notification @ crpf.gov.in
CRPF Recruitment 2021: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released recruitment notification for engagement of Paramedical Staff posts. Totally 2439 vacancies will be filled in following CAPF such as AR, BSF, CRPF, ITBP & SSB. They invite retired CAPFs and Ex-Armed Force personnel to attend the walk-in interview for this CRPF jobs. Applicants who searching for Central Government jobs may apply for this CRPF Recruitment. Walk in interview will be held from 13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021 at prescribed venue. CRPF recruitment 2021 notification is available at www.crpf.gov.in.
Aspirants should bring the original and photocopy of relevant documents like retirement certificate/ PPO, degree, age proof & experience certificate, etc. to attend the interview. Aspirants should have attained prescribed educational qualification & age limit. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India. Candidates need to make their own arrangement to attend the interview. Contract period is 1 year. More details of CRPF recruitment 2021, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job advertisements will be uploaded at official website.
Details of CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Job Name||Paramedical Staff|
|No of Vacancies||2439|
|Walk-in Interview Date||13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021|
CRPF Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the CAPF||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2021
Educational Qualification for CRPF Jobs
- Refer notification for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 62 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- They will select candidates based on Walk-in Interview.
Steps to Download CRPF Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website crpf.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment, find & click WINDOW ADVT FOR CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT OF PARA MEDICAL STAFF FROM THE RETIRED CAPFs & EX-ARMED FORCE PERSONNEL.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Prepare the required documents.
- Attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|