North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1664 | Last Date 01.12.2021 | Download RRC NCR Recruitment Notification @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: North Central Railway has issued a new employment notice [Zonal Notification No. RRC/NCR/02/2021] on 12.10.2021 for engagement of Act Apprentices Under Apprentice Act 1961. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates for NCR Apprentice vacancy. As per the North Central Railway notification, overall 1664 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts and Division wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Railway Jobs those aspirants can make the online registration @ www.rrcpryj.org from 02.11.2021 to 01.12.2021.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment notification and NCR Recruitment apply online is available @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcpryj.org. Applicants who are seeking 10th Pass Jobs those candidates must have possessed prescribed educational qualification, age limit & etc. North RRC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Merit List. After that selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training at NCR [Uttar Pradesh]. More details of ncr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, North Central Railway vacancy, upcoming NCR jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Zonal Notification No. RRC / NCR / 02 / 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.12.2021|
NCR Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1664 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Division wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Division||No of vacancy|
|Work Shop Jhansi||185|
|Agra (AGC) Division||296|
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass 10th Std & ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- NCR Apprentice selection may be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women aspirants.
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.rrcpryj.org
- Click “Act Apprentice” find the notification link “Notification against Engagement of ACT APPRENTICES Zonal Notification No. RRC/NCR/02/2021 for the slot of 2021-22 Dated 12.10.2021“
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.