Imperial College London invites applications for Imperial College London – GREAT Scholarship 2020 from graduate students. The scholarship aims to support the students who have received an offer to study a master’s course at the college for 2020 entry. Selected students will get GBP 10,000.
Imperial College London is offering this scholarship.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India, Indonesia or Turkey
- Be available to commence his/her academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- Have received an offer to study for a Master’s course from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine or Faculty of Natural Sciences
A total of three scholars will be selected who will receive GBP 10,000.
The eligible students who have received an offer to study at the College for 2020 entry will receive application information on mail.
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Application deadline: 13th March 2020
- There are three scholarships in total (one for India, one for Indonesia and one for Turkey).
- The programme offers a total of 82 postgraduate scholarships from 36 UK universities, across a variety of subjects.